CE Credit 2019-20 | UW Tele-Antimicrobial Stewardship Program Extensions for Community Health Outcomes (UW TASP ECHO)
Contact Hour Certificate Only
You should have received a CE verification email from UW TASP ECHO regarding how many contact hours you earned during this series. If so, click the Register | Go to Activity tab. Please do not register if you have not received your personal series credit email. This site is only for requesting a certificate and paying the recordkeeping fee to UWCNE.
Use this site only if:
- The series has ended.
- You attended one or more of the sessions.
- You received an email with an access code to open registration on this website.
- You received a CE verification email indicating how many contact hours and pharmacology hours you are eligible to claim.
- You wish to pay the contact hour certificate processing fee with a VISA or MasterCard.
- 94.00 Contact hours
- 94.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
How to Claim Credit
ADD TO CART and check out. Then follow the directions in your confirmation email. The email will come from UW Continuing Nursing Education. If you don't get the email within 5 minutes, check your Junk Mail folder. You can also return to this course and GO TO ACTIVITY.