CE Credit 2016-17 | TB Project ECHO Series
September 12, 2016 - August 28, 2017
Contact Hour Certificate Only
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please email Lana Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org at TB Project ECHO®. Or call 206-418-5581. For more information about this series, see: http://www.doh.wa.gov/TBECHO
Use this site if all three steps below apply to you:
- You attended one or more sessions and have received an email listing your total contact hours. This email will come from Jessica Nayak at TB Project ECHO®. For questions regarding your contact hour credit, contact Jessica Nayak. (See her information above.)
- You want to claim the number of contact hours you have earned and download/print a certificate.
- You will be using a credit card (Visa or Mastercard) to register for contact hour credit.
How to get a contact hour certificate
- Log in or create a new account and come back to this page.
- Go to the bottom of this page and click "Add to Cart".
- Checkout and pay.
- Come back to this page (or follow instructions in your confirmation email).
- Click the Continue button.
- Claim your credit. (Refer to the email sent to you by Jessica Nayak for the correct number of hours to claim.)
- Download and/or print your certificate. Your certificate will be available in your account on this website for six years.
- 23.00 Contact hours