CE Credit 2016-17 | STD Update Series
STD Update—Course Dates and Locations
- August 10, 2016—Meridian, ID
- October 20, 2016—St. Paul, MN
- November 2, 2016—Portland, OR
- March 16, 2017—Spokane, WA
Optional Two-Day Clinical Practicum
- Boise Practicum in conjunction with the August 10, 2016 STD Update Course in Meridian, ID
- Seattle Practicum in conjunction with the October 20, 2016 STD Update Course in St. Paul, MN
- Portland Practicum in conjunction with the November 2, 2016 STD Update Course in Portland, OR
- Seattle Practicum in conjunction with the March TBA, 2017 STD Update Course in Spokane, WA
Contact Hour Certificate
This site is only for certificate downloading. NOTE: You cannot use the Sign Up for Selected Activities button on this page. If you have any questions about these activities, please visit the University of Washington STD/HIV Prevention Training Center website or contact Ronnie Staats at 206-685-9848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this site only if you have completed all of the following:
- You have already completed one of the activities listed above.
- You submitted a paper Contact Hour Request Form at the activity.
- You received an email from email@example.com stating that your certificate is available to print/download.
How to print/download your certificate
- Click here to go to My Account. If you are not logged in, please do so now. If you do not know your login credentials, please check the confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should arrive 2-4 weeks from the date of the activity. Be sure to check your junk mail if it does not arrive in due time.
- In your account, click the My Activities tab in the gray area at the top.
- In Completed Activities, find the title of the activity you attended. You should see a Download Certificate link at the right.
- Click the link to download your certificate. (It will either open automatically or you can find it in your computer downloads folder.)
- If you have any questions about downloading your certificate, please call 206-543-1047.
- 17.50 Contact hours
- 4.75 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level