CE Credit 2017-18 | Clinical STD Update for Clinicians
Contact Hour Certificate Only
This site is only for certificate downloading. NOTE: You cannot use the Sign Up for Selected Activities button on this page. If you have any questions about these activities, please visit the http://courses.nnptc.org or contact Ronnie Staats at 206-685-9848 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this site only if you have completed all of the following:
- You have already completed one of the activities listed below.
- You submitted a paper Contact Hour Request Form at the activity.
- You received an email from email@example.com stating that your certificate is available to print/download.
|Course||Optional Clinical Practicum|
|April 6, 2017 - Helena, MT||Apr 2017 - Jun 2017|
|May 8, 2017 - Anchorage, AK||May 2017 - Jul 2017|
|*June 2017 - Rapid City, SD||Jun 2017 - Aug 2017|
|Aug 10, 2017 - Boise, ID||Aug 2017 - Oct 2017|
|Sep 21, 2017 - Yakima, WA||Sep 2017 - Nov 2017|
|*Oct 2017 - St. Paul, MN - Canceled||Oct 2017 - Dec 2017 - Canceled|
|Nov 29, 2017 - Eugene, OR||Nov 2017 - Jan 2018|
|Mar 15, 2018 - Spokane, WA||Mar 2018 - May 2018|
*Dates to be determined.
How to print/download your certificate
- Click here to go to My Account. If you are not logged in, please do so now. If you do not know your login credentials, please check the confirmation email from firstname.lastname@example.org. The email should arrive 2-4 weeks from the date of the activity. Be sure to check your junk mail if it does not arrive in due time.
- In your account, click the My Activities tab in the gray area at the top.
- In Completed Activities, find the title of the activity you attended. You should see a Download Certificate link at the right.
- Click the link to download your certificate. (It will either open automatically or you can find it in your computer downloads folder.)
- If you have any questions about downloading your certificate, please call 206-543-1047.
- 19.00 Contact hours
- 5.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level