CE Credit 2017 | Clinical Update on the Management of STDs and HIV Prevention
Conference | February 8-9, 2017
Optional Two-Day Clinical Practicum | February - April 2017
Contact Hour Certificate
This site is only for certificate downloading. If you have other questions about the activities listed below, please visit http://courses.nnptc.org/upcoming_classes.html or contact Ronnie Staats at 206-685-9848 or email@example.com.
Use this site only if you have completed all of the following:
- You have already completed one of the activities listed below.
- You submitted a paper Contact Hour Request Form at the activity.
- You received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your certificate is available to print/download.
How to print/download your certificate
- Click here to go to My Account. If you are not logged in, please do so now. If you do not know your login credentials, please check the confirmation email from email@example.com. The email should arrive 2-4 weeks from the date of the activity. Be sure to check your junk mail if it does not arrive in due time.
- In your account, click the My Activities tab in the gray area at the top.
- In Completed Activities, find the title of the activity you attended. You should see a Download Certificate link at the right.
- Click the link to download your certificate. (It will either open automatically or you can find it in your computer downloads folder.)
- If you have any questions about downloading your certificate, please call 206-543-1047.
- 23.75 Contact hours
- 11.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level