CE Credit 2017 | Public Sector Psychosocial Nursing Conference | Middle Earth
Contact Hour Certificate Only
This site is for certificate downloading only. If you attended this conference and requested contact hour credit, you will be hand-enrolled by our registration manager and notified that your certificate is ready. If you attended this conference and decided after the fact that you want credit, please contact Kathleen Jamison at 253-761-3378 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you need help with your login or account, please contact a UW Continuing Nursing Education registration manager at 206-543-1047 or email@example.com.
Use this site only if you have completed all of the following:
- You have completed one of the activities listed below.
- You submitted a paper Contact Hour Request Form at the activity.
- You received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your certificate is available to print/download.
|Suicide Prevention Training||April 12, 2017|
|Trauma Informed Care: How Trauma Impacts Staff and Patient Behaviors||April 13, 2017|
How to print/download your certificate
- Click here to go to My Account. If you are not logged in, please do so now. If you do not know your login credentials, please check the confirmation email from email@example.com. The email should arrive 2-4 weeks from the date of the activity. Be sure to check your junk mail if it does not arrive in due time.
- In your account, click the My Activities tab in the gray area at the top.
- In Completed Activities, find the title of the activity you attended. You should see a Download Certificate link at the right.
- Click the link to download your certificate. (It will either open automatically or you can find it in your computer downloads folder.)
- If you have any questions about downloading your certificate, please call 206-543-1047.
- 10.00 Contact hours