CE Credit 2018 | Promoting First Relationships | August | Pullman
August 2-3, 2018
Contact Hour Certificate
This site is for certificate payment/downloading only. If you have other questions about this activity, please call Vicki Long at 206-616-3823. You may also visit Training on the Parent-Child Relationship Programs website for more information.
Use this site only if all three of the steps below apply to you.
- You attended the activity above.
- You want to receive a contact hour certificate to verify completion of the activity.
- You will be using a credit card to pay the contact hour recordkeeping fee.
How to Register for Contact Hours
- If you are a new user, create an account and return to this page. If you have an account already, please log in.
- Use the Register Now or Add to Cart buttons and continue with the check-out process.
- Once check-out is complete, use My Certificates in the main menu to find your activity and download your certificate.
How to Reprint/Download Your Certificate
If you previously registered for this activity, you can reprint your certificate at any time.
- Click here to go to My Account. If you are not logged in, please do so now. If you do not know your login credentials, check the confirmation email sent from firstname.lastname@example.org when you registered for this activity. Be sure to check your junk mail if you do not recall receiving it.
- In your account, click the My Activities tab in the gray area at the top.
- In Completed Activities, find the title of the activity. You should see a Download Certificate link at the right.
- Click the link to download your certificate. (It will either open automatically or you can find it in your computer downloads folder.)
- If you have any questions about downloading your certificate, please call 206-543-1047.
(Internet Explorer does not work with our website. If your work computer has IE, please access our website from your phone, tablet or laptop at home.)
- 15.00 Contact hours