Joint-Provider CE 2015 | Geriatric Healthcare Series | Spring | Hoarding Disorder: Mental Health Concern or Self Neglect? (May 5, 2015)
The series is designed for healthcare providers, including physicians, nurses, physician assistants, nuse practitioners, physical and occupational therapist, psychologists, social workers, pharmacists and other interested professionals.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
- Describe the background of hoarding disorder, including the definition, etiology and prevalence rates.
- Identify the safety and health risks associated with hoarding behaviors in geriatric populations.
- Assess for potential hoarding risks.
- Develop appropriate referral and treatment resources for hoarding disorder.
Jennifer Sampson, PhD
Executive Director, The Hoarding Project
- 1.50 Contact hours
- 0.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level