CE Credit 2019 | Clinical Update on the Management of STD and HIV Prevention | Conference | June
In conjunction with an optional clinical practicum held June - August 2019.
Contact Hour Certificate Only
You should have received a PDF certificate via email within four weeks of the activity. If you wish to download an additional certificate, please see instructions below. This site is only for certificate downloading. If you have other questions about this activity, please visit www.uwptc.org (University of Washington STD Prevention and Training Center) or contact Ronnie Staats at 206-685-9848 or email@example.com.
Use this site only if you have completed all of the following:
- You have already completed the activity.
- You submitted a paper Contact Hour Request Form at the activity.
- You received an email from firstname.lastname@example.org stating that your certificate is ready.
How to print/download your certificate
- Click the CERTIFICATE TAB above. You may be asked to log in.
- OR Click here to go to My Account. If you are not logged in, please do so now. If you do not know your login credentials, please check the confirmation email from email@example.com. The email should arrive 2-4 weeks from the date of the activity. Be sure to check your junk mail if it does not arrive in due time.
- In your account, click the MY ACTIVITIES tab at the top. Certificate download links are on the right.
- If you have any questions about downloading your certificate, please call 206-543-1047.
- 12.50 Contact hours
- 6.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level