CE Credit 2020-2021 | Project Echo Dementia
This course is designed for front-line health care providers diagnosing and supporting people with memory loss and dementia. This includes primary care physicians and allied health care providers. Project ECHO Dementia will specifically focus on underserved and regional locations including the aging homeless.
Contact Hour Certificate Only
You should have received a CE verification email from Project EHCO Dementia regarding how many contact hours you earned during this series. If so, click the Register | Go to Activity tab. Please do not register if you have not received your personal series credit email. This site is only for requesting a certificate. If you have questions about this activity or the CE verification email, please contact Allyson Schrier at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this site only if:
- The series has ended.
- You attended one or more of the sessions.
- You received an email with an access code to open registration on this website.
- You received a CE verification email indicating how many contact hours and pharmacology hours you are eligible to claim.
Front-line health care providers diagnosing and supporting people with memory loss and dementia. This includes primary care physicians and allied health care providers.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
- Treat patients locally resulting in few referrals to specialists, unless clinically indicated.
- Utilize the appropriate cognitive screening tool endorsed by experts.
- Measure an increase in cognitive screening of patients over 65 by at least 50%.
Kristoffer Rhoads, PhD
Nancy Isenberg, MD
Lee Burnside, MD
Barak Gaster, MD
Karen Clay, MSW
Kimiko Domoto-Reilly, MD
Trang Le, PharmD
Carolyn Parsey, PhD
Allyson Schrier, MFA, Program Manager for Project ECHO Dementia
- 30.00 Contact hours
- 6.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
How to Claim Credit
ADD TO CART and check out. Then follow the directions in your confirmation email. The email will come from UW Continuing Nursing Education. If you don't get the email within 5 minutes, check your Junk Mail folder. You can also return to this course and GO TO ACTIVITY.
- Access Code Help
You should have received an email from Project ECHO Dementia with the access code that will allow you to register. If you have any questions about this access code, please contact Allyson Schrier, MFA at 425-358-1009 or email@example.com
- Certificate Help