CE Credit 2020-2023 | National HIV Curriculum | Key Populations | Self-Study Module | HIV in Adolescents and Young Adults
Contact Hour Certificate Only
This site is only for certificate downloading. If you have other questions about this activity, please visit the National HIV Curriculum website or contact Julia Freimund at 206-543-4327 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Use this site only if all of the following pertains to you:
- You have already completed the activity.
- You claimed contact hour credit online a month or more ago at the National HIV Curriculum website.
- You have an account on this website (uwcne.org) with the same email address as the one used when you completed the activity on the National HIV Curriculum website. (You can create an account if you need to. See top right corner.)
- You want to access your digital certificate.
How to print/download your certificate
- 1.50 Contact hours
- 1.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level