Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY: Anyone is welcome to participate.
SPONSOR: This initative is sponsored by University of Washington Continuing Nursing Education.
HOW IT WORKS: Users will upload 30-second videos using the entry form. Users may submit as many videos as they wish. Selections regarding use will be made by the UW Continuing Nursing Education selection committee.
SELECTION CRITERIA: The selection committee will select eligible submissions. Submissions will be judged on creativity, originality, and expression of the video categories.
SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES: Submissions may not contain any content that:
- is sexually explicit or suggestive;
- is violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is profane;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, email addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others or any trademarks, names or logos owned by others;
- and/or violates any law.
All submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content deemed unacceptable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published. The Sponsors make the final determination as to which submissions are eligible to take part in this project. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify the criteria, dates, and guidelines of — as well as cancel, modify or terminate — the project at any time. By submitting your submission, you grant the Sponsors full and unlimited usage right to your submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium and unlimited right to display, reproduce, record, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, and re-title.