Medical-Surgical Co-Sponsors | Agency Coordinators
Hospitals and agencies in all regions of the country are invited to co-sponsor the Medical-Surgical Nursing Update and Certification Review Course. Co-sponsoring Agencies with 10 or more students get a significant registration discount.
The following agencies are agency partners and may be participating in an upcoming course. Please contact your agency directly for current status details or contact email@example.com for more information.
- Alaska Native Medical Center: Contact Andrea Moses for information.
- Maniilaq Health Center: Contact Teri Doughfman-Billings for details regarding eligibility and registration.
- Portneuf Medical Center: Contact Danielle Richards for details regarding eligibility and registration.
- Columbia Memorial Hospital: Contact Emily Collins for details regarding eligibility and registration.
- St Charles Health System: Contact Kathy Minar for details regarding eligibility and registration.
- Jefferson Healthcare: Contact Karah Ealy for information.
- Kittitas Valley Healthcare: Contact Babbi Mundy for information.
- Madigan Army Medical Center: Contact Jessica Rea for details about registration.
- MultiCare - Auburn Medical Center: Contact Kristina R. Lewis for information.
- MultiCare - Tacoma General: Contact Simona Popovici for information.
- Snoqualmie Valley Hospital: Contact Rachel Weber for information
- Swedish Medical Center (All Campuses): Contact Janice Gibson regarding eligibility and registration.
- UW Medicine/Northwest Campus: Contact Karen Paulsen regarding eligibility and registration.
- UW Medicine/Montlake: Contact Tabita Burns or Christy Vogt regarding eligibility and registration.
Individual registrants will complete this class entirely online with the support of a nurse mentor. Please register and pay online at your convenience. For questions regarding registration, contact UWCNE at 206-543-1047.