Agency Coordinator 2013
Agency Coordinators who are part of the 2013 Med-Surg, onsite course.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
1. Describe the role of the agency coordinator for the 2013 course.
2. Discuss strategies for implementing the course including marketing, registration, syllabus production, facilitating class sessions, and advising course participants.
3. Describe strategies for connecting to class with Connect Pro technology and accessing other electronic resources.
4. Discuss approaches to using practice tests, clinical examples, and PICO as application exercises.
6. Discuss strategies for mentoring and coaching students about practice and certification.
7. Identify individuals and resources to support you in your role as an agency coordinator.