Specialty Program 2015 | Med-Surg 365-Targeted CE | Sepsis Management
Please click the continue button to begin coursework for this activity. (You must be logged in to see the continue button.)
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Define SIRS, sepsis and severe sepsis.
- Describe pathophysiology of sepsis syndrome.
- Identify signs of severe sepsis.
- Identify role of a Med-Surg nurse in implementing the six hour sepsis bundle.
Mary Jo Kelly, RN, MN, CCRN, CCNS, ACNS-BC
Acute Surgery and Pain CNS, UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center, Seattle
- 1.50 Contact hours
- 0.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level