Week 6: Respiratory Disorders (Med-Surg Onsite 2018)
Please note - Week 6 also includes the supplementary (optional) presentations:
- PICO - Navigating Your Way Toward a Good Clinical Question
- Locating Clinical Information - FAST!
- Evidence-Based Resources for Answering Clinical Questions: Only a Click Away.
Please click the continue button to begin coursework for this activity.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this session, you will be able to:
- Recognize the pathophysiology of the respiratory system and how it relates to respiratory disorders.
- Describe significance/pathophysiology of various breath sounds.
Erin Eddington Alden, MN, RN-BC, CMSRN, ACNS-BC
Med/Surg Clinical Nurse Specialist | Stroke Coordinator, UW Medicine/Valley Medical Center, Renton
Hal Ungerleider, BASRC, RRT
Manager of Respiratory Care, UW Medicine/Northwest Hospital & Medical Center, Seattle