- Videos uploaded by 11:59 pm PT May 1, 2017 are eligible.
- Filters and other editing tools available on your mobile phone may be used.
- By submitting videos, photographers and subjects of the video grant UW Continuing Nursing Education the right to use their video for any and all purposes.
- Winners will be selected by the Marketing Committee at UW Continuing Nursing Education.
- Any nurse may submit videos.
- Photographers may enter as many videos as they wish.
Terms and Conditions
ELIGIBILITY: All nurses are welcome to participate.
SPONSOR: This contest is sponsored by University of Washington Continuing Nursing Education.
HOW IT WORKS: Users will upload 30-second videos using the contest entry form. Users may submit as many videos as they wish for this contest. Winners will be selected by UW Continuing Nursing Education Marketing Committee.
SELECTION CRITERIA: After the deadline for submissions, the selection committee will select winners from among all eligible submissions. Submissions will be judged on creativity, originality, and expression of the video categories.
THE PRIZES: Winners will be announced on UW Continuing Nursing Education social media outlets, and winning videos will be displayed on the uwcne.org website and social media. Winners will be notified by email.
SUBMISSION CONTENT GUIDELINES: Submissions may not contain any content that:
- displays patient information;
- displays a patient;
- is sexually explicit or suggestive;
- is violent or derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group;
- is profane;
- promotes alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco, firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing);
- promotes any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous;
- is obscene or offensive;
- endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- contains any personal identification, such as license plate numbers, email addresses or street addresses;
- contains copyrighted materials owned by others or any trademarks, names or logos owned by others;
- and/or violates any law.
All submissions that do not comply with these Official Rules or that otherwise contain prohibited, or inappropriate content deemed unacceptable by the Sponsor, in its sole discretion, will be disqualified and will not be published. The Sponsors make the final determination as to which submissions are eligible to take part in this contest. The Sponsors reserve the right to modify the criteria, dates, and guidelines of — as well as cancel, modify or terminate — the contest at any time. By submitting your submission, you grant the Sponsors full and unlimited usage right to your submission, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium and unlimited right to display, reproduce, record, exhibit, distribute, copy, edit, change, modify, add to, subtract from, and re-title.