Nursing Grand Rounds | Navigating Change and Growth in Dialysis Services
An overview of dialysis programs and the process for developing an ICU staffing model pilot. Earn CE for attending or watching the UWMC NED Talks 2018.
Nancy Colobong-Smith, ARNP
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After this session, you will be able to:
- Describe a process for successful change.
- Discuss early changes in the dialysis program.
- Discuss the process for developing an ICU staffing model pilot.
Contact Hour Requirements
- Attend or watch the lecture.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Download your certificate.
- Your certificate will be available at UWCNE for 6 years.
Professional Credit Information
- 0.50 Contact hours