Nursing Grand Rounds | UWMC International Nursing Program
Learn about the International Nursing Program at UWMC and how it is transforming global nursing programs that struggle with low resources. Earn CE for attending or watching this UWMC NED Talk 2018.
Lia Golden, DNP, RN
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After this session, you will be able to:
- Understand the barriers to care and needs of the nursing workforce in low resourced communities.
- Identify needs of high resourced nurses.
- Identify strategies for building nursing capacity to address needs in low resourced and high resourced communities.
Contact Hour Requirements
- Attend the live lecture or watch the video recording.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Download your certificate.
- Your certificate will be available at UWCNE for 6 years.
Professional Credit Information
- 0.50 Contact hours