Nursing Grand Rounds | The Mindfulness Moment
This presentation will help you better understand the need for self-care practices for nurses and how nurses at UWMC are currently practicing mindfulness. Earn CE for attending or watching this UWMC NED Talk 2018.
- Christy Vogt, RN, BSN
- Maggy Mittler, RN, BSN
- Alison Wilson, RN, BSN
- Mia Baumgartner, Mdiv, MNPL
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After this session, you will be able to:
- Better understand the need for self care practices for nurses.
- Learn about the current mindfulness practice at UWMC 6NE.
- Identify additional self care and mindfulness practices in progress at UWMC.
Contact Hour Requirements
- Attend the live lecture or watch the video.
- Complete the evaluation.
- Download your certificate.
- Your certificate will be available at UWCNE for 6 years.
Professional Credit Information
- 0.50 Contact hours