Online Education | Geriatric Healthcare 2018
This activity set is comprised of two courses that each contain ten presentations. Watch one video or all of them for a single certificate processing fee. Geriatric Healthcare is an annual lecture series produced by the University of Washington School of Nursing and is an excellent way to keep updated on the latest trends, issues and evidence-based practice in geriatric health. See the individual courses below for details.
- Internet Explorer Tips - Firefox, Chrome and Safari are recommended.
- PDF Help - If your agency prohibits the use of Adobe Acrobat Reader.
- Desktop Computers need AdobeConnect (If you don't have this program, you will be prompted to download it.)
- iPhones and iPads need the Photon Browser App in order to play the Flash videos in this course. Use Photon as your browser, not Safari.
- 30.00 Contact hours
- 4.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level