Recorded Webinar | Hot Topics and Best Practice in Pediatric Traumatic Brain Injury | June 9, 2017
Watch for free:
If you don't wish to earn contact hour credit, you can view the webinar proceedings on the HIPRC website.
Watch for credit:
- Get contact hour credit here if you attended the live webinar on June 9, 2017.
- OR watch recordings of the webinar and earn contact hour credit at your own convenience.
- Register below and pay the contact hour recording fee with a VISA or MasterCard.
How to get contact hour credit:
- Create an account or log into your account at this website.
- Register for contact hour credit by clicking Add to Cart at the bottom of this page.
- After checkout return to this page or follow the directions in your confirmation email. If you don't receive a confirmation email, please check your junk mail for an email from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Use the Continue button to go to the "classroom" to complete requirements for your certificate or follow the directions in your confirmation email.
- Watch the recordings if you haven't already done so.
- Complete the evaluation if you haven't already done so. The evaluation is anonymous, but you are required to complete it.
- Verify which sessions you attended or watched.
- Claim your credit.
- Download and print your certificate.
Fill out our Group/Employee Registration Form. The registration manager will process your request and notify the participant by email.
- Traumatic Brain Injury Prevention and Public Health | Frederick Rivara, MD, MPH
- Brain Trauma Foundation Guidelines for Acute Care | Monica Vavilala, MD
- Car Seats and Seatbelts | Beth Ebel, MD, MSc, MPH
- Child Abuse | Carole Jenny, MD, MBA
- Rehabilitation Needs, Practice and Outcomes for Child TBI | Molly Fuentes, MD, MHS
- Return to Learn Challenges and Solutions | Sara Chrisman, MD, MPH
- Recommendations for Return to Play | Stan Herring, MD
- Emergency Stabilization for Pediatric TBI | Jamie Shandro, MD, MPH
Public health and other healthcare professionals and students.
For more information, please contact the program coordinator at email@example.com.
- 6.00 Contact hours