Online Education | Adult/Geriatric Drug Therapy 2018 | Adult Rheumatologic Medication Updates
Kori Dewing, DNP, ARNP, RN-C
Affiliate Associate Professor
UW School of Nursing, Everett, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss side effects/risks associated with therapies used to treat rheumatologic conditions in adults.
- Identify primary care interventions to improve the care of adults with rheumatologic conditions.
- Apply recommendations presented in the 2015 ACR Guidelines for the Treatment of Rheumatoid Arthritis.
- Watch the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.25 Contact hours
- 1.25 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level