Online Education | Adult/Geriatric Drug Therapy 2018 | Deprescribing
A Return to the Basics
Alvin Goo, PharmD
Pharmacist Specialist, Harborview Dept. of Pharmacy and Family Medicine
UW School of Pharmacy and Family Medicine, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Appraise principles of prescribing.
- Contrast health outcomes and patient health goals.
- Critically review benefits of common medications.
- Identify sources to estimate medication costs.
- Watch the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.25 Contact hours
- 1.25 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level