Online Education | Adult/Geriatric Drug Therapy 2018 | Dermatology and Wound Care Puzzlers
Quyen Stevenson, ARNP, RN, CWOCN
Wound Ostomy Nurse Practitioner
Veteran's Hospital, Kirkland, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify medications that impede wound healing.
- Discuss topical creams and ointments currently used in dermatology and wound care.
- Discuss topical and oral antibiotics commonly used to treat wound infections (abscesses, cellulitis, soft tissue infection, and osteomyelitis).
- Watch the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.33 Contact hours
- 1.33 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level