On-Demand | Adult/Geriatric Drug Therapy 2021: Hypertension Management
Hypertension Management: Case Studies
Debra Laurent, BSN, MS, ARNP, ACNP
Clinical Assistant Professor, University of Washinton School of Nursing; Acute Care Nurse Practitioner, Swedish Heart and Vascular
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Review the categories of anti-hypertensive agents.
- Describe the appropriate work up of hypertension including labs, and studies.
- Discuss the approach to hypertension management in both outpatient and inpatient cases.
- List the possible side effects of the various anti-hypertensive agents.
- 1.20 Contact hours
- 1.20 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level