Business Planning for Public Health Programs
Do you need a new approach to generating revenue? Do you have a program that you want to continue after your grant runs out? Then business planning may be the answer.
This 45-minute course will help you understand the basics of business planning and determine if writing a business plan is appropriate for your public health program.
This course is co-provided by the Northwest Center for Public Health Practice (NWCPHP) and Continuing Nursing Education (UWCNE) at the University of Washington.
Managers in local health departments.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, you will be better able to:
- Describe the parts of a business plan
- Explain how business planning can be helpful for a public health agency or non-profit organization
- Describe the function of business planning
- Identify when it is appropriate to do a business plan
Please see the module developer list in the course content.
- 1.00 Contact hours
- 0.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level