Data Collection for Program Evaluation
This online course teaches you how to collect the evidence you need to determine your public health program's impact. These skills allow you to uncover successful and less successful program components and provide information to inform program continuation or the development of other programs. Data Collection for Program Evaluation is a three-hour course, divided into five parts that can be taken over several sessions.
This course is co-provided by the Northwest Center for Public Health Practice (NWCPHP) and Continuing Nursing Education (UWCNE) at the University of Washington.
Public health professionals with a basic understanding of program evaluation.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, you will be better able to:
- List five data collection methods in program evaluation.
- Design a basic survey questionnaire.
- List two methods of selecting a survey sample.
- Describe key components in planning and conducting interviews and focus groups.
Please see the module developer list in the course content.
- 1.50 Contact hours
- 0.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level