Online Education | Hepatitis Web Study: Hepatitis A | Hepatitis A Vaccination
In this case study, you will learn about the impact of hepatitis A vaccination in the United States and indications for hepatitis A vaccination.
Course format and requirements
To earn contact hours you must complete a post-test and submit an evaluation. You may take the post-test as many times as needed to achieve the required score of 80%.
Hepatitis Web Study is co-provided by the Seattle STD/HIV Prevention Training Center and funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Registered nurses, advanced practice nurses, physicians, physician assistants and other healthcare professionals across all settings
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, you will be better able to:
- Describe the impact that hepatitis A vaccination has had in the United States.
- Summarize the indications for hepatitis A vaccination.
- Impact of hepatitis A vaccination in the United States
- Indications for hepatitis A vaccination
H. Nina Kim, MD, MSc
Associate Professor of Medicine, Division of Allergy and Infectious Diseases, University of Washington
- 0.50 Contact hours
- 0.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level