Online Education | Hepatitis C Online
Hepatitis C Online is a free educational, web-based service that functions as a comprehensive resource for diagnosing, monitoring and managing the Hepatitis C virus infection. In addition to seven self-study modules with guided lessons, activities and quizzes offering free CNE or CME credit, the site also features a digital library of written summaries from each course module. These documents cover four main areas: Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection; Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring Chronic Hepatitis C; Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications; and Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment. During or after the self study program, clinicians can stay current by visiting the website's other frequently updated sections: 1) Hepatitis C medications (medical summaries, clinical studies and slide decks); 2) digital library of state of the art presentations given by leading Hepatitis C researchers and clinicians; 3) clinical calculators; and 4) a visual glossary.
The service is produced at the University of Washington, through a partnership with the International Antiviral Society-USA, and funded by a grant from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Questions? Contact Julia Freimund at 206-412-8199 or email@example.com.
Registration is now available on the Hepatitis C Online website.
Looking for your certificate?
|Printable Certificate | Immediate Access||Digital Certificate | Monthly Updates|
|Go to the Hepatitis C Online website.||Create an account here at UWCNE.ORG, using the same email you used at the Hepatitis C Online website.|
|Go to a module you have completed and claim CNE credit. Your cumulative certificate will display for printing or emailing.||Credits are imported to your UWCNE.ORG account on the first business day of the month. Access your digital certificates by going to My Activities & Certificates.|
- 33.00 Contact hours
- 20.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
How to take this course
- Go to the Hepatitis C Online website.
- All course content is provided on the Hepatitis C Online website.
- When you have completed a module, use the CNE credit button to obtain a certificate for contact hours in nursing.
- Your print certificate will automatically be created for you to print, download or email to yourself.
- Your digital certificate will be available here at this website (UWCNE.ORG) within 30 days.
- You can find your digital certificate under "My Activities and Certificates" in the main menu or in your account here at UWCNE.ORG.