Online Education | Hepatitis C Online
Hepatitis C Online is a free, up-to-date comprehensive educational website for diagnosing, monitoring, and managing HCV infection. In addition to the 33 lessons with free CNE contact hours and some pharmacology CE for advanced practice nurses, the site features an in-depth HCV medications section, an HCV Biology section with high-quality graphics, nine clinical calculators, and individual or group progress tracking.
This project is solely funded by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) Cooperative Agreement (CDC-RFA- PS16-1608) and developed by the University of Washington (UW) National Hepatitis Training Center. UW Professor of Medicine Dr. David Spach is Editor-in-Chief of this site, two other CDC-funded curricula (Hepatitis B Online and the National STD Curriculum), and the HRSA-funded National HIV Curriculum.
Questions? Contact Julia Freimund at 206-543-4327 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Registration is now available on the Hepatitis C Online website.
Looking for your certificate?
|Printable Certificate | Immediate Access||Digital Certificate | Monthly Updates|
|Go to the Hepatitis C Online website.||Create an account here at UWCNE.ORG, using the same email you used at the Hepatitis C Online website.|
|Go to a module you have completed and claim CNE credit. Your cumulative certificate will display for printing or emailing.||Credits are imported to your UWCNE.ORG account on the first business day of the month. Access your digital certificates by going to My Activities & Certificates.|
- 33.00 Contact hours
- 20.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
How to take this course
- Go to the Hepatitis C Online website.
- All course content is provided on the Hepatitis C Online website.
- When you have completed a module, use the CNE credit button to obtain a certificate for contact hours in nursing.
- Your print certificate will automatically be created for you to print, download or email to yourself.
- Your digital certificate will be available here at this website (UWCNE.ORG) within 30 days.
- You can find your digital certificate under "My Activities and Certificates" in the main menu or in your account here at UWCNE.ORG.