Online Education | Neuropsychotropic Drug Therapy 2015 - Medical Marijuana: Clinical Concepts
This module focuses on the clinical implications of medical marijuana. Course content details are listed below in the learning objectives.
Featuring—Jennifer Kapur, PharmD
Pharmacist, Ambulatory Pharmacy, UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center, Seattle; Clinical Assistant Professor, UW School of Pharmacy; Instructor of Nursing, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle
What conference attendees said about this session:
Loved the talk on marijuana- everyone needs this information!
Medical marijuana talk was excellent.
For nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in all settings.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After taking this course, you will be better able to:
- Compare and contrast federal law and state laws regarding the use of marijuana.
- List different dosage forms of medical marijuana.
- Recognize the pharmacologic effects of marijuana.
- Describe risks and benefits of medical marijuana use.
- 1.10 Contact hours
- 1.10 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level