The Process and Politics of the DSM-5
For nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurses, pharmacists and other healthcare professionals in all settings.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
- Describe the structure and organization of the DSM-5.
- Compare diagnoses in DSM-IV with changes in diagnoses in the DSM-5.
- Discuss changes in the DSM-5 related to assessing culture.
Audio and Video
- Structure and organization of the DSM-5.
- Diagnoses in DSM-IV with changes in diagnoses in the DSM-5.
- Changes in the DSM-5 related to assessing culture.
William M. Womack, MD
Professor Emeritus, Dept. of Psychiatry, University of Washington School of Medicine, Seattle
- 1.20 Contact hours
- 1.20 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level