Online Education | Hepatitis B Online
Hepatitis B Online addresses the diagnosis, monitoring, management, and prevention of hepatitis B virus infection. The course has 8 modules with 5 pharmacology, and modules will be added through 2021. This free online website was developed by the University of Washington National Hepatitis Training Center with funding from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC). Free CNE contact hours is available and some modules offer free pharmacology CE for advanced practice nurses.
Registration is now available at Hepatitis B Online.
Questions? Please contact Julia Freimund at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206)543-4327
Looking for your certificate?
|Printable Certificate | Immediate Access||Digital Certificate | Monthly Updates|
|Go to the Hepatitis B Online website.||Create an account here at UWCNE.ORG, using the same email you used at the Hepatitis B Online website.|
|Go to a module you have completed and claim CNE credit. Your cumulative certificate will display for printing or emailing.||Credits are imported to your UWCNE.ORG account on the first business day of the month. Access your digital certificates by going to My Activities & Certificates.|
- 8.00 Contact hours
- 5.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level
How to take this course
- Go to the Hepatitis B Online website.
- All course content is provided on the Hepatitis B Online website.
- When you have completed a module, use the CNE credit button to obtain a certificate for contact hours in nursing.
- Your print certificate will automatically be created for you to print, download or email to yourself.
- Your digital certificate will be available here at this website (UWCNE.ORG) within 30 days.
- You can find your digital certificate under "My Activities and Certificates" in the main menu or in your account here at UWCNE.ORG.