Online Education | Neuropsychotropic Drug Therapy 2018 | Managing Pain in the Post-Opioid Era
Pamela Stitzlein Davies, MS, ARNP, ACHPN, BC
Nurse Practitioner, Pain & Palliative Care
Teaching Associate, UW Dept. of Neurology, Multiple Sclerosis Center, Seattle, WA
Affiliate Instructor, UW School of Nursing, Seattle, WA
Adjunct Faculty, School of Health Sciences, Seattle Pacific University, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the changing landscape of opioid prescribing in the State and national settings.
- Discuss strategies for safe and rational opioid prescribing.
- Review alternative therapies for pain management.
- Watch the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.25 Contact hours
- 1.25 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level