Online Education | Neuropsychotropic Drug Therapy 2018 | Child and Adolescent ADHD
Assessment, Comorbidities and Treatment
Katherine Lo, MSN, ARNP
Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner, Psychiatry Dept.
Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- State current treatment options for ADHD.
- Identify common comorbidities in patients with ADHD.
- Plan patient care for ADHD taking into account identified comorbid conditions.
- Watch the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.23 Contact hours
- 1.23 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level