Online Education | Neuropsychotropic Drug Therapy 2018 | Drug Therapy in Delirium and Dementia
Pros and Cons
Wayne C. McCormick, MPH, MD
Division Head, Gerontology/Geriatrics
UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss common pharmacologic use in delirium.
- Learn about principles of drug therapy in delirium.
- Discuss case studies of drug use in delirium.
- Watch the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.23 Contact hours
- 1.23 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level