Online Education | Neuropsychotropic Drug Therapy 2018 | Adults with High-Functioning Autism
Diagnosis and Treatment
Gary Stobbe, MD
Clinical Assistant Professor, Depts. of Neurology & Psychiatry
University of Washington, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss common outcome trajectories in people with Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and defining “high-functioning” ASD.
- Recognize and identify common barriers facing adults with ASD with focus on co-occurring mental health conditions.
- Review diagnosis and treatment strategies in adults with high-functioning ASD.
- Watch the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.25 Contact hours
- 1.25 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level