Online Education | Neuroscience 2018 | Neuroscience and the Brain in the Environment of War
PTSD, TBI and Other Consequences
Stephen C. Hunt, MD
Director, Deployment Health Clinic
VA Puget Sound Healthcare System, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe changes in brain mechanisms that result from the trauma of war.
- List the behavioral and cognitive manifestations of these changes and gender differences in these manifestations.
- Explain various therapies and how they affect/influence these changes.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
Audio and Video
- 1.30 Contact hours