Online Education | Neuroscience 2018 | Update in Neuro-oncology
Management of Gliomas: Evolving Progress
Lynne P. Taylor, MD
Co-Director of the Alvord Brain Tumor Center
UW Medicine/University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the WHO 2016 updates in neuropathology.
- Understand treatment differences for low and high grade astrocytomas.
- Recognize the role of Avastin in the therapy of glioblastoma.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
Audio and Video
- 1.15 Contact hours