Online Education | Neuroscience 2018 | Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
The State of the Art
Jeffrey Roh, MD, MBA, MSc
Chief Medical Officer and Co-founder, IntuitiveX, Seattle, WA
Director, Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery, Swedish Neuroscience Institute, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe the advantages and the disadvantages of minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Describe the inclusion and exclusion criteria for minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Describe the and history and future development of minimally invasive spine surgery.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.25 Contact hours