Online Education | Neuroscience 2018 | Neurologic Disorders and Vocational Re-Engagement
Robert Fraser, PhD, MPA, CRC
Professor and Director, Neurology Vocational Services Unit
UW Medicine/Harborview Medical Center, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe full spectrum neurological vocational services.
- Have a fuller perspective on work access for different neurological disabilities.
- Recognize work return procedures/final issues for those with neurological disabilities.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
Audio and Video
- 1.20 Contact hours