Online Education | Neuroscience 2018 | Advances in the Management of Migraine
Donald Bright, MD
VA Puget Sound Health Care System, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Recognize the scope and burden of migraine to society.
- Rapidly diagnose migraine and have a conception of its pathophysiology.
- Be comfortable with current treatments and aware of future options.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
Audio and Video
- 1.10 Contact hours