CE Credit 2020-2023 | Hepatitis C Online - 3rd Edition
- Module M1 - Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection
For any clinician who may encounter persons with hepatitis C virus infection and would like to establish core competence in testing for hepatitis C, counseling patients on preventing hepatitis C transmission, and diagnosing acute hepatitis C infection.
- Module M2 - Evaluation, Staging, and Monitoring of Chronic Hepatitis C
Intended for clinicians involved in long-term management of persons with chronic hepatitis C infection. Content includes initial evaluation, natural history, preventing liver damage, staging of liver fibrosis, evaluation of cirrhosis, surveillance for hepatocellular carcinoma, and recognition of extrahepatic manifestations.
- Module M3 - Management of Cirrhosis-Related Complications
Addresses the diagnosis and management of complications that may arise in person with chronic HCV infection and cirrhosis, including ascites, spontaneous bacterial peritonitis, varicies, hepatic encephalopathy, and referral for liver transplantation.
- Module M4 - Evaluation and Preparation for Hepatitis C Treatment
For clinicians evaluating persons with chronic HCV infection for hepatitis C treatment, including clinicians who will independently assess treatment candidacy and clinicians who will provide treatment candidacy with assistance from a hepatitis C expert.
- Module M5 - Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection
For clinicians treating chronic hepatitis C infection. Material covered includes recommendations for treatment-native and treatment-experienced persons with chronic HCV infection genotypes 1-6, based on the the Association for the Study of Liver Diseases and Infectious Diseases Society of America (AASLD-IDSA) HCV Guidance.
- Module M6 - Treatment of Key Populations and Unique Situations
Designed for clinicians who manage key populations of persons living with HCV and/or complex HCV-related unique treatment issues. Material covered is at an advanced level.
CE Certificate Only
- 0.00 Contact hours
- 0.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level