CE Credit 2020-2023 | Hepatitis C Online - 3rd Edition | 1 | Screening and Diagnosis of Hepatitis C Infection | HCV Epidemiology in the United States
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, you should be better able to:
- Describe the epidemiologic profile of the hepatitis C epidemic in the United States.
- Discuss application of HCV epidemiological data in public health planning.
- Identify key risk factors and their mitigation for transmission of HCV.
- Describe the impact of the ongoing opioid epidemic on trends in HCV epidemiology.
- Summarize Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) case definitions for acute and chronic HCV infection.
CE Certificate Only
David H. Spach, MD
Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Washington
- 1.00 Contact hours