CE Credit 2020-2023 | Hepatitis C Online - 3rd Edition | 5 | Treatment of Chronic Hepatitis C Infection | Treatment of HCV Genotype 1
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
After completing this course, you will be better able to:
- List key factors that influence the choice and duration of therapy for treating HCV genotype 1 infection.
- Describe the circumstances for NS5A genotypic drug resistance testing.
- Discuss preferred therapies for initial treatment of treatment-naïve adults with HCV genotype 1 infection.
- List the preferred therapies for retreatment of adults with HCV genotype 1 infection who have previously failed therapy.
CE Certificate Only
David H. Spach, MD
Professor of Medicine, Division of Infectious Diseases, University of Washington
- 1.00 Contact hours
- 1.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level