Online Education | Pediatric Drug Therapy 2018 | Type 1 and Type 2 Diabetes Management
Updates in Pediatrics
Alfonzo Armstead, PA-C
Physician Assistant, Endocrinology
Seattle Childrens, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Identify medication and treatment advances in diabetes care for Pediatrics.
- Review the role of insulin in the management of Pediatric Diabetes.
- Recognize the role of insulin pump therapy and continuous glucose monitoring.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.00 Contact hours
- 1.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level