Online Education | Pediatric Drug Therapy 2018 | Nutraceuticals and Pediatrics
Updates and Up-and-Coming
Sunita Iyer, ND, LM
Clinical Director and Physician
Eastside Natural Medicine, Kenmore, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Discuss safety of commonly used OTC and prescribed nutritional supplements.
- Highlight items that are popular “two-fers,” and have multiple uses in pediatric care.
- Discuss the importance of quality, brand recognition (no affiliation), and how these impact efficacy.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.00 Contact hours
- 1.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level