Online Education | Pediatric Drug Therapy 2018 | Ode to Better Breathing
Pulmonary Pearls for Asthma
Marijo Ratcliffe, DNP, ARNP, CPNP
Pediatric Pulmonary Nurse Practitioner
Seattle Children's Hospital, Seattle, WA
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe and differentiate pediatric wheezing phenotypes/endotypes.
- Discuss and compare current research regarding treatment options for young children with Asthma.
- Identify successful asthma exacerbation prevention strategies.
- Watch or listen to the presentation.
- Submit an evaluation.
- Complete coursework by the expiration date (We'll remind you 60 days out.)
- 1.00 Contact hours
- 1.00 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level