On-Demand | Pediatric Drug Therapy 2021: Pediatric Hyperlipidemias and Management
Pediatric Hyperlipidemias and Management
Helén Dichek, MD
Associate Professor of Pediatrics, Division of Endocrinology, University of Washington; Director, Lipid Clinic, Seattle Children’s Hospital
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
At the conclusion of this activity, participants will be better able to:
- Know the causes of hypercholesterolemia.
- Know the causes of hypertriglyceridemia.
- Know the role of weight reduction and physical activity to reduce lipids
- Know pharmacologic treatments for hyperlipidemias
- 1.50 Contact hours
- 1.50 Pharmacology hours at the advanced practice level