Podcast | Nursing Today | S1:E7 | Create a Dream Team: Change Up Your Nursing Staff
Bloodletting. Lobotomies. Cocaine for toothaches...
History shows us that some of the medical treatments we thought were correct were totally off the mark! So what about now? It's inevitable that upcoming generations will improve upon what we know and how we do things. These generations are in the workforce now. Learn what you can do to capitalize on the strengths of each generation and create a high-functioning team that will take staffing and patient care to the next level.
Dixie Weber, MS, RN
Service Line Administrator, St. Luke's Health System, Boise, ID
- Listen to the presentation.
- Study the handouts.
- Complete the evaluation.
- After submitting the evaluation, you can download and print your certificate. A record of contact hours earned will be in your account for six years.
Professional Credit Information
To earn contact hour credit, listen to the lecture and submit the evaluation.
Objectives for Learning Outcomes
- Describe the characteristics of the five generations.
- Describe the technology preferences of different generations.
- Describe the motivations and goals of the five generations.
- 0.50 Contact hours